Sunday, September 5, 2010


Inspiration Board

Adam sits across from me, deeply concentrating on a puzzle, occasionally looking up at R2D2 beeping across the screen. I love Sundays - especially when Adam doesn't have to go to work on Monday. While I spent a good portion of the day not feeling very well, I did manage to get some work done. The company I am going through to do my branding asked me to put together an "inspiration board". Basically, a collage of things that inspire me. While it doesn't look like much, I think it is a pretty good representation of my design aesthetic. It pretty much took me all day. I really feel this element will help the designers understand my style, in a way that I could not convey to them through words. So, here it is:

I love it! It makes me feel warm, and gives me the feeling I hope people get when they look at my pictures. Does it look like me??

*none of this is my work - it is all images from off the web, a lot of it from Anthropologie.

No comments: