Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Amanda & Derek | October 9, 2010


Last Saturday, October 9th, I had the pleasure of photographing Amanda & Derek's wedding with my friend Kathy from photo school. I had been looking forward to it for months! Not only was I shooting a wedding, which I love, I got to see Kathy. As a photographer, I am used to going to weddings only knowing the bride & groom. However, as a second photographer, I didn't even meet them before the wedding! But Amanda & Derek were nicer than you could hope for.They were very lucky, as the day was gorgeous! A bit windy, but that just made for better pictures :)

Everything about the wedding was beautiful - the weather, the church, the dresses, the food, the people! Kathy did all the formals, which was fun for me, because I had nearly an hour to myself to shoot the things at a wedding that I feel are underrated - the details.





And of course, the lovely bride & groom:



Thanks to Kathy, Amanda, & Derek for letting me document their day with them!

No comments: