Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Etienne | Kristen Schueler Photography

I know everyone has been holding their breath in anticipation for my next blog post! It's been two weeks, which is atrocious. I was trying to post everyday, but life got in the way.

Anywho, this past Friday I had the pleasure of photographing baby Etienne. At 21 days, it was a bit of a challenge. I had some trouble getting my usual shots. At first I felt a little frustrated with myself, but in the end this just pushed me to try new things in the session; I am more than happy with how the images turned out. Proud parents Lynda & Renaud were so welcoming and patient with me as I worked. I am excited to share these images with everyone, and can't wait to have the rest ready or the family to see.


I will try to post more this week - stay tuned for some pictures from my trip to the Big E this past weekend.

Happy Fall!




No comments: