Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cecelia's First Birthday | Kristen Schueler Photography

Does everyone remember this little angel?



Today was her first birthday party!


She is still as adorable, if not more. Plus, she makes the BEST faces (see above)! Her party was filled with cake, food, swimming, bag toss, and good times. The reason I love kids birthdays, (besides the cake, games, kids, and general chaos), I get to watch little kids interact with each other. This is fascinating to me! To me, the way they communicate with each other is just like my cats. They play, make noises and gestures at each other, but nobody can understand them, or knows how they can understand each other. Either way, it's adorable, and I end up with pictures like these:

It has been a joy to watch Cece grow, and I am excited to see what the future holds for her.


That's it for now...I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!


1 comment:

Emily said...

oh my god kristen, these are beautiful! thank you!